2012-2013 New Year’s Eve Retreat in Sedona
On the eve of 29 December 2012, 63 people from 10 different countries gathered in Sedona, Arizona for the second year in a row to participate in Louix’s annual New Year’s Eve Retreat. Held once again at the stunning Enchantment Resort, the 6-day retreat offered participants opportunities to receive Louix’s darshan and guidance, as well as partake of the amazing facilities at the resort nestled in the heart of Boynton Canyon, one of Sedona’s major vortices.
Highlights of the retreat included:
- A welcome dinner where friends, both old and new, enjoyed sharing about their journey to Sedona and the first of many gourmet vegan meals together.
- A morning Darshan with Louix which evoked immense healings for many of the participants.
- Waking up on the morning of New Year’s Eve to a three-inch snowfall (rare for Sedona), which transformed the already stunningly picturesque surroundings into a magical winter wonderland (and answering the wishes of many of last year’s participants!).
- An amazing guided meditation which imbued the energy of The Divine Romance, which (unbeknownst to the group) was a precursor to the delivery of Louix’s annual dispensation to humanity.
- Two evenings of devotional singing with 10-piece band Pranam; on one of the evenings Louix’s youngest disciple, Aliyah Rose (1 year old), joined Him on stage offering many magical (and laughter-filled!) moments.
- The delivery of Louix’s annual dispensation on New Year’s Eve—pronouncing 2013 as The Year of the Divine Romance. Click here to view the video of Louix’s dispensation.
- Performances by Las Vegas magician Timothy Noonan, and local shamanic percussionist/sound healer Three Trees.
- Hiking in the breathtaking Boynton Canyon (which features century-old ruins and Native American Indian drawings), as well as rejuvenation time in the stunning world-class resort spa Mii Amo.
- Two question and answer sessions, wherein participants received personal guidance from Louix, which covered myriad topics from divine parenting to transforming selfishness into selflessness.
Everyone departed the retreat glowing and with hearts overflowing with love and gratitude for their magical experiences, transformation, and new friends made from around the world. What a way to start the New Year!